Saturday 11 February 2012

Enrique Iglesias Is My Hero

What can i say when i get online on Twitter wow Enrique Iglesias was on trend again i'm really happy i can't show how lucky i am, thanks to those who always support him no matter what, i'm just grateful being his fans since i'm 9 years old oohhhh i didn't expected how long i'm a huge fans of him yeaaahhh Enrique Iglesias is my hero ever after and i love him till my last breath, so in here i wanna show you something which me and my EI Team survive for him till we got what we want this before. Let's see of his trends on Twitter o_o

First trend we made is Enrique SEXY Iglesias
yeaahhh i crop this trends on my screen ;)


Second trend we made it on Twitter is Enrique Iglesias is Gorgeous
This still new trend and it happen today on Twitter ;)


Thanks to Enriquettes Team coz make my day fulfill with a big smile, and i'm so honor to be part of your team and really appreciate what you guys had be done for us ;) That's all what i wanna created see you on the next entry. Bye and Assalamualaikum from me and EI Team ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment