Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Time is Coming !!!


ohhhh i can't stand anymore more to excited about this fashion show
damn is killing me and make me mad on VS Fashion Show 2011
actually they already do the rehearsal and i'm just waiting on this 29th November but unfortunately i can't coz of exam forbid me to watch that show ! but it's ok one of my beloved friends will show me thanks yea sweetie ;) so i will have the perfect day when watching that fashion show can't wait anymore and it's gonna be more to life <3 
the end of my story and a little bit information about Victoria's Secret New York 2011

VS Angels
  • Miranda Kerr
  • Adriana Lima
  • Alessandra Ambrosio
  • Candice Swanepoel
  • Erin Heatherton
  • Doutzen Kroes
  • Lindsay Ellingson
  • Anne Vyalitsina
  • Lily Aldridge   

      No comments:

      Post a Comment