Saturday 28 January 2012

Fashion Icon

I really admire these two fabulous young women and they both have incredible dress sense. I don't really need to write too much about them because everyone knows who these fashion icons and talented designers are. I also posted an interview about their label " The Row " that I found, which really inspires me.
I remember watching the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies and " Two of a Kind " with my little sister when I was younger and have always been a huge fan. Thus, I felt it necessary to devote a post to their stunning style.



  
♥ ♥ ♥   Stay awesome ok, i heart both of you   ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love MK and Ashley. They have done so well on their fashion lines, and their Style Mint tees are awesome! You have a great blog. Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com
    Take care!
    XO
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhh sure why not ;) i'm so glad know you, thanks for the view, i really appreciate it, if you don't mind you can follow me on Tumblr, redqueendiaries.tumblr.com there i'm looking forward about MKA
    take care my sweetie friend ;)
    much love,
    Tieka

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah absolutely love their own fashion, no one can bet them ;)

    ReplyDelete