Monday 3 October 2011

Every Fear in My Life !!

I’ve never been one to be left alone,
What is normally locked up inside my head ?
Can manifest itself in my surroundings.
I promised myself I’d never be like you…
In fact I promised myself that, because
We watched the bottom fall out and you asked
Me to never be like any of you.
I never knew back then, how hard that would be…
I find myself having to fight it on a daily basis,
It becomes difficult to pull my tired bones out of bed,
Because I miss you and what you bring to my life.
I may not always be involved, in all the things you do.
But you being there, your consistent talking, is all so comforting.
I miss you, as I sit here by myself cause I fear the unknown
And I fear that they don’t like me, I fear the rejection
That I face every day.
And now when I sit here cause the company I keep
Has gone to their happiness…
And my heart is sad, not because you’re happy,
But because I’m not.
I wish I had the courage, the courage that
I envy in those that surround me every day.
Yet here I sit, because I am not fearless,
No I am scared still, just like I have always been.

P/S : huh penat aku mengarang bahasa asing ni !!!
so kalau english aku tercicir harap buat-buat tak nampak ja la ok ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment