Friday 30 December 2011

Miss Him !!!!

damn jealous with them coz they make me mad O_O
the best way is i have to stand beside you not them ok !!!

uuuwaaaaaa wanna cry !!! why Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton with my hero Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler uurghhh make me die, please stay away from him yea !!!!
please don't kill me ohhh noo i hate this pic ;( but i love them too and how it could be ??

You're still the one in my heart Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler

beeeeppp aku tulis this entry coz aku miss gila kat dia, boleh dikatakan the whole day aku just tengok all his pics and looking forward what's new about him aaarrrgghhh he make me crazy ok !! why you have to live in this world and why you make me fall in love with you and why you make me obsessed on you and why you make me thinking of you and why you killing me slowly and why you steal my heart away and why you make my day so wonderful and why you still in my heart and why you are so hot and why you didn't come to Malaysia to meet me and when you will be my real hero in my life ?? 

sorry if you guys don't like this entry coz i'm not force you guys to read this entry ok ;)
but i just wanna say I MISS MY HERO !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment